The human voice is very much like a musical instrument. And just like any other instrument, the sound produced by one's voice, reflects both, the characteristics of the instrument and the skill of the musician playing it.
The sound of your voice is unique, reflecting your individual vocal qualities. But with practice, you can learn how to play your "instrument" better.
Your voice is a wind instrument. The air that makes up your voice is supported by a flexible membrane called a diaphragm.
Though voice is used for both speaking and singing, the technique of voice production for singing is more complex. Singing requires a more delicate control over the muscles.
Effective control of breath, flexible speech organs, adjustments of resonators, wider range, mental perception, etc. are the features wherein the voice can be trained.
Voice production for singing consists of other features also, in which fields, the voice has to be trained. They are like the shape of the mouth, effective pronunciation of the words, adjusting the voice to different tempos or speeds, controlling of volume or amplitude as the background of presentation demands, vowel pronunciation and a very important feature of developing imaginative power to improvise.
Why Kokil Music
- INTRO Kokil Music is a coaching academy founded by Bhavesh Joshi wherein vocal techniques are taught for “Smart Singing & Anchoring” personally & online. Sing as easily as you speak. "Your Voice Is Your Imprint On The World".
- VOCAL TECHNIQUES Proper warm-ups for voice. Time and depth of placements for singing. Pitch and frequency registrations are the major vocal techniques taught.
- BUILDING A SINGING VOICE A Perfect Diaphramatic voice with proper breathing habits increases the range, makes a perfect voice levelling and makes it easy for singing high notes without the use of pallets.
- SEVEN CHAKRAS Meditational effects of Music. Understanding the seven chakras and effects of seven musical notes on chakras. Knowing and creating your own inside and beyond.
- Eliminating 3 Common Problems For Smart Singing
Short vocal range.
Lack of breath control and voice that gets tire easily.
The right posture of body for singing.
Use of Diaphragm and inner voice for all range of singing. Singing in all octaves and pitches.
- Eliminating vocal problems through right singing techniques.
Starting from building a “Singing Voice” to “Professional Singing”
An in-depth study for proper "riyaaz" techniques, with the help of Indian Classical base.
A “Speech Level Singing” to make you “Sing Smart Not Hard".
“Kokil Music” conducts special sessions for “anchoring”.